The ELT Systems Group Division offers full turnkey solutions when it comes to warehouse design and automation projects. We offer everything from consultation and design to implementation and project management.
When faced with a new warehouse project there are many aspects to consider. ELT Systems Group will be able to assist with picking the best solution inside the four walls of
- How to optimize warehouse space
- How to apply new technology to your facility like robotics and AMRs
- Battery and power management studies
- Traffic and material flow optimization and management
- Labor Analysis & Fleet Management
- Facility Relocation Services
- On-site Project Management
During the consultative phase we will work with you to determine the best solution to meet your objectives and help build an attractive ROI that includes efficiencies and profitability. ELT Systems Group offers knowledgeable experts on a wide variety of MHE equipment.
ELT Systems Group is a solutions-based organization with Application Engineers who understand your needs and integrate the proper equipment layout. We will work diligently to create a design that best suits your application.
- Racking Layouts with engineered drawings
- High density storage: 4D Shuttle Systems, Pallet Flow, Push Back
- Conveyor system layouts with controls package
- Custom fabricated equipment and integration
Our Project Managers will work with you on-site or remotely, to review the designs and make sure all questions are answered. We pride ourselves on developing a close professional relationship with our clients and always strive for a clear and open line of communication.
After the final design is approved, we assess the attributes of different equipment and the short-term vs long-term costs and reliability. Multi-discipline projects often require a review of materials compatibility to ensure complete reliability. We partner with manufacturers from around the globe to provide the best equipment to meet your expectations.
- Low-cost of ownership options
- Meet Cap-Ex expectations and R.O.I. goals
- Origin of manufacturing requirements
- Compatibility checks for materials & software
ELT Systems Group as your single-source supplier will reduce time and effort for your procurement department and reduce the cost of materials and equipment for projects now and in the future.
With any multi-discipline project that includes equipment rentals, labor and materials from different manufacturers there is the need for managing lead times, delivery schedules and offloading material into your facility. ELT Systems group can provide the logistics management of all deliverys and materials coming into your facility for any project.
- Offloading deliveries
- Managing material inventories
- Managing material relocation projects
- Managing installation schedules
- Interfacing with PM and engineering teams
- Managing freight deliveries and costs
Whether you’re relocating your current warehouse to a new building or putting up a brand new facility, ELT Systems Group can professionally manage your entire project from start to finish.
Project Management and Installation
ELT Systems Group is not a just distributor that provides equipment for solutions, we are a full-fledged team that will offer turnkey solutions to any project you may be looking to engage in. We will handle every aspect of the project’s implementation so that you will have a single point of contact for every step of each phase of the project.
- Permitting and licensed drawings
- Rack inspection and part inventories
- Managing labor and sub contractors
- Managing timetables and providing weekly reports
- Onsite management with all implementation teams
- Completion of jobs on schedules
- Flexibility to modify projects on the fly
- Managing controls, structural and electrical components
Our Project Management team is able to handle projects of any size in any part of North America.
Service and After-Project Care
Over the last 50 years Eastern Lift Truck Co. has prided itself on customer service and developing long-lasting relationships with its clients. ELT offers comprehensive 24/7 support for all of its material handling equipment. ELT Systems Group offers continued support with spare parts, general procurement, down-time management and service to cover all segments of an installation.
- 24/7 Support and Customer Care
- Procurement assistance for all aspects of the operation
- Consultative support for all ongoing and future projects
- Spare parts and downtime support
Our relationship with you does not end with project completion. We are here with you every step of the way as your company continues to grow and expand.
Download our Warehouse Design Solutions brochure to learn more.